mini MP3 player module with microSD slot for Arduino etc.
This Mini MP3 Player Module is compatible with the DFrobot DFPlayer mini.
This MP3 Player connects directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand-alone player with battery, speaker, and push buttons connected, or in combination with, for example, an Arduino module or any other MCU with RX/TX capabilities.
- supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB, SNR support 85dB
- fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk
- a variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
- Dimension 20 x 20mm
- Supply voltage 3.3-5V
Voice prompts, voice alarms, tourist or visitor information, equipment failure alarm etc.
For library and example code please visit DFRobot GitHub repository.
For detailed programming instructions please visit DFRobot Wiki.
Specification: mini MP3 player module with microSD slot for Arduino etc.