This Mini MP3 Player Module is compatible with the DFrobot DFPlayer mini.
This MP3 Player connects directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand-alone player with battery, speaker, and push buttons connected, or in combination with, for example, an Arduino module or any other MCU with RX/TX capabilities.
- supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB, SNR support 85dB
- fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk
- a variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
- Dimension 20 x 20mm
- Supply voltage 3.3-5V
Voice prompts, voice alarms, tourist or visitor information, equipment failure alarm etc.
For library and example code please visit DFRobot GitHub repository.
For detailed programming instructions please visit DFRobot Wiki.