This sound / voice recorder module is base on the ISD1820 integrated circuit, which can record multiple sounds or voice messages through the on-board microphone. The audio is stored in a novolatile memory.
The sample rate and recording length can be setup by changing a resistor. The resistor R4 on board has 100kOhm, setting the recording length to 10s with a sample rate of 6.4kHz. By replacing this resistor, sample rates from 3.2 to 8kHz can be selected, resulting in max. recoring time of 8 to 20 seconds (explained in the data sheet on our website).
The ISD1820 module’s function can be controlled by the on-board push buttons, or through its control pins, connected to a micro controller like Arduino, STM32 or PIC, for example.
- Automatic power-down mode
- On-chip 8 speaker driver
- 2.7-4.5V power supply
- Manual or remote control (GPIO)
- Adjustable sample rate / max. duration by adding a resistor
- Recording of max. 20 seconds of audio
- Dimensions: 39 x 42 mm
- on-board microphone included
- external speaker included