The TTGO T-Display Module from Lilygo is an Espressif ESP32 based Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled Microcontroller Development Module with a lightning fast 240MHz Xtensa® LX6 32-bit Core.
It comes with 4MB QSPI flash RAM and 520 kB SRAM.
The communication to the host computer (for programming, debugging and monitoring) is done by a Silicon Labs CP2104 USB-UART interface.
The following interfaces are available: UARTSPISDIOI2CLED PWMTV PWMI2SIRGPIOADCcapacitor touch sensorDACLNA pre-amplifier
The on-board 1.14 Inch color TFT Display with IPS technology is driven by a ST7789V controller chip.
Lilygo recommends an operating voltage of 2.7V-4.2V, which is typically supplied by a single lithium cell (charging circuit is on board).
– Working current about 60mA
– Sleep current about 120uA
– Working temperature -40 to +85
– USB-C type connector
– JST 1.25mm Charging connector
– Size 51.5 x 25 x 8.5mm
– Weight <8g
An external power supply (e.g. USB port) can be used as well but needs to be able to supply a peak current of not less than 1A, whereof 500mA can be used for charging a connected 3.7V lithium cell (JST connector 2Pin / 1.25mm).
– Standard FCC/CE-RED/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
– Protocol 802.11 b/g/n (802.11nspeed up to150Mbps) A-MPDU and A-MSDU polymerizationsupport 0.4μS Protection interval
– Frequency band 2.4GHz
– Transmit Power 22dBm
– Communication distance max 300m
– Protocol Bluetooth v4.2BR/EDR and BLE
– Sensitivity -97dBm sensitivity
– NZIF receiver Class-1, Class-2 & Class-3 emitter AFH
– Audio frequency CVSD & SBC
– Station/SoftAP/SoftAP+Station/P2P Wi-Fi Modes
– WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS Security
– AES/RSA/ECC/SHA encryption
– Firmware upgrade through UART and OTAThrough network/host to download and write firmware
– Support for cloud server development / SDK for user firmware development
– Networking protocol IPv4IPv6SSLTCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
– User Configuration using AT + Instruction set, cloud server, android/iOSapp
– Operating Sytem FreeRTOS