We make it happen!! These STM32 compatible boards are very fast, and the more powerful alternative to Arduino development boards like the NANO with its Atmega328 chip!
We have a Bootloader (compatible with Arduino IDE) and a “blink” sketch already installed! These modules are a great alternative to Arduino NANO or Pro Micro, a lot more powerful, but just as easy to program using Arduino IDE like any other Arduino board.
Our STM32DUINO “Blue Pill” will be recognized as “Maple Mini” USB device, after installing the necessary Arduino IDE board manager file.
Every single board has been tested and programmed in our lab in Canada!
About the size of an Arduino NANO, but 5x as fast, with many more ports, 4x higher A/D resolution, 4 times higher PWM resolution. The 3.3V supply is generated onboard, you need a 5V power supply for it. Most of the ports can handle 3.3V and 5V as well.
Please note that the headers are included, but not factory assembled.
These are the quiet impressive features of that little module:
– 29 I/O ports, thereof 15 PWM out and 10 analog in
– Real Time Clock with crystal 32kHz and backup battery input
– 2 x I2C bus, 3 x serial interface (GPIO)
– only 53 x 22 mm small
– 72MHz internal clock speed for high processing power
– onboard ST-Link header for in-circuit programming/debugging
– 3.3V device with 5V tolerant I/O ports (most of them)
– Arduino Bootloader and ‘Blink’ installed
A Micro-USB Cable (link) is sold separately.
Our STM32 module has 40 pins, and it fits in a DIP40 socket. The pin headers are shipped with the boards, but not assembled.
Another source to recommend is STM32DUINO on GitHub