4 line, 20 positions alpha numeric LCD 2004 with HD44780 (or compatible) display controller and the standard 4/8 bit parallel interface. The available I2C interface (option) fits right on the back of the display, and turns it’s interface from parallel to simple 2-wire I2C (perfect for micro controller like Arduino to save on I/O ports).
4×20 green LCD character display bright yellow LED back light, high contrast, and optional serial interface (I2C, SDA/SCL) for micro controllers. The display needs a 5V power supply for operation. With the I2C interface installed, the back light can be controlled by software as well. Many different libraries for different programming languages and controller families are available, also countless examples.
- Size 99 x 60 x 19 mm (I2C interface assembled)
- Operating voltage 4.5V – 5.5V DC
- Current consumption LCD: about 2mA
- Current consumption backlight: 40mA
- LED back light bright yellow, 5V
- Display area 25 x 75 mm
- I2C Interface board with PCF8574 (option).