INA226 High Precision 0.1% Current Monitor 0-36V max. 3.2A – I2C
The INA226 is a current shunt and power monitor with an I2C compatible interface. The device monitors both a shunt voltage drop and bus supply voltage. Programmable calibration value, conversion times, and averaging, combined with an internal multiplier, enable direct readouts of current in amperes and power in watts.
The INA226 senses current on common-mode bus voltages that can vary from 0 V to 36 V, independent of the supply voltage. The device operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, drawing a typical of 330μA of supply current. The device is specified over the operating temperature range between –40°C and 125°C and features up to 16 programmable addresses on the I2C-compatible interface.
– Senses Bus Voltages From 0 V to 36 V
– Reports Current, Voltage, and Power
– High-Side or Low-Side Sensing
– High Accuracy: 0.1% max. Gain Error, 10μV max. Offset
– Configurable Averaging Options
– 16 Programmable Addresses
– Operates from 2.7-V to 5.5-V Power Supply
Library and code example available on GitHub
Specification: INA226 High Precision 0.1% Current Monitor 0-36V max. 3.2A – I2C