Bluetooth Module HC-05, Master / Slave Mode
HC05 module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup.The HC-05 Bluetooth Module can be used in a Master or Slave configuration, making it a great solution for wireless communication.This serial port bluetooth module is fully qualified for Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses the CSR Bluecore 04 single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
The Bluetooth module HC-05 is a MASTER/SLAVE module (default factory setting is SLAVE).The Role of the module (Master or Slave) can be configured by sending AT commands. The slave modules cannot initiate a connection to another Bluetooth device, but can accept connections. Master modules can initiate a connection to other devices.
The module can be used to simply establish a serial port connection between MCU and for example GPS, to a PC or to an embedded system.
- Typical 80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- 3.3 to 5 V I/O
- PIO (Programmable Input/Output) control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- On-board integrated antenna
- Default Baud rate: 9600 (8N1)
- Autoconnect to the last device at power on as default
- Permit pairing device to connect as default
- Pairing pin code: 1234 as default
Specification: Bluetooth Module HC-05, Master / Slave Mode