NANO V3 is a Microcontroller Development Board compatible with Arduino IDE and Arduino code. It is based on the 32kB Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz and connects to a host PC for programming and monitoring through a mini USB port. It features the CH340G USB UART bridge.
– Nano V3 compatible with Arduino control computer
– Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz
– up to 8 analog inputs
– up to 20 digital I/O
– 6.2 to 15V DC operating voltage
– 1A max. load current on 5V output
– 3.3V output for auxiliary equipment like sensors
– Arduino boot loader installed
– I/O and ICSP headers are included (not factory assembled)
– WCH CH340G USB-TTL bridge – mini USB-B port Driver for Windows 32/64 bit and Mac OS X is available.
The ATmega328 has 32 KB, (2 KB used for the bootloader). The ATmega328 has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM. Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of about 20 kOhms.