We make it happen!! These STM32 development boards are very fast, and the more powerful alternative to Arduino development boards like the NANO with its Atmega328 chip!
We have the Arduino Boot Loader and “blink” sketch already installed. Since we do this in our lab in Canada, we can guarantee that every module we ship works perfectly the moment it leaves our warehouse.
These modules are a great alternative to Arduino NANO or Pro Micro, a lot more powerful, but just as easy to program using Arduino IDE like any other Arduino board. Our STM32DUINO “Blue Pill” will be recognized as “Maple Mini” USB device, after installing the necessary Arduino IDE board manager file (How-To on UNIVERSAL-SOLDER official website).
About the size of an Arduino NANO, but 5x as fast, with many more ports, 4x higher A/D resolution and 4 times higher PWM resolution.
The 3.3V supply is generated onboard, you need a 5V power supply for it. Most of the ports can handle 3.3V and 5V as well.
– 29 I/O ports, thereof 15 PWM out and 10 analog in
– Real Time Clock with crystal 32kHz and backup battery input
– 2 x I2C bus, 3 x serial interface (GPIO)
– only 53 x 22 mm small
– 72MHz internal clock speed for high processing power
– onboard ST-Link header for in-circuit programming/debugging
– 3.3V device with 5V tolerant I/O ports (most of them)
– Arduino Bootloader and ‘Blink’ installed
– Micro-USB programming port
A Micro-USB Cable (link) is sold separately.
Our STM32 module has 40 pins, and it fits in a DIP40 socket. The pin headers are shipped with the boards, but not assembled.
We highly recommend our exclusive Screw-Terminal Adapter if you want to build something lasting instead of a breadboard project.
Another source to recommend is STM32DUINO on GitHub