In addition to the high-current Lithium Cell model Molicel P26A (2600mAh, 35A) and the high-capacity Lithium Cells Sanyo NCR18650GA (3450mAh, 10A), we offer another 18650 model for budget applications. If neither the highest capacity nor the highest discharge current really matters, you can save a lot of money with lithium cells like this:
The Sanyo Lithium Cell UR1865ZL2 is rated with 2250mAh nominal capacity (2380mAh max. at 25 deg. C) and optimized for a low charging current of about 1A.
Sanyo is the world’s number one producer of rechargeable batteries (parent is Panasonic). The highest production standards make these cells a great choice. They are reliable, inexpensive and lasting.
We sell Lithium-Ion Cells only in pairs (groups of 2) in a protective plastic transport and storage container.
We also have suitable chargers in stock.
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Nominal Capacity: 2,250mAh
Max Continuous Discharge: 10A
Style: Flat Top
Dimensions: 18.50mm x 65.30mm
GENERAL PRODUCT WARNINGS
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. – ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short-circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY
- Only construct battery packs if you are competent in doing so
- Inspect each cell visually before packaging or assembly into the battery pack
- Do not use cells with any conspicuous signs of deformation like discoloration, can-distortion, fluid discharge, rust, or electrolyte odour
- Use cells of the same capacity/voltage rank or Lot Number
- Different cell brands or models should not be combined into a battery pack
- Handle stripped leading wires and contact plates carefully; insulate exposed contacts and conductors when possible
- Position the cells in a battery pack as far away from the source(s) of heat as possible
VAPE / E-CIG BATTERY WARNING
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium-ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.