Samsung’s E35 is a well-known high-capacity cell for some years already. The maximum continuous discharge current of 8A if plenty for any kind of electronics project or LED lighting.
The Samsung E35 is rated with 3500mAh capacity, and the minimum discharge capacity under standard discharge conditions is 3350mAh.
We sell Lithium-Ion Cells only in pairs (groups of 2) in a protective plastic transport and storage container.
We also have suitable chargers in stock.
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
Max Continuous Discharge: 8A
Recommended charge: 1700mA
Maximum charge: 2000mA
Discharge cut-off: 2.65V
Style: Flat Top
Dimensions: 18.55mm x 65.25mm
GENERAL PRODUCT WARNINGS
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. – ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short-circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY
- Only construct battery packs if you are competent in doing so
- Inspect each cell visually before packaging or assembly into the battery pack
- Do not use cells with any conspicuous signs of deformation like discoloration, can-distortion, fluid discharge, rust, or electrolyte odour
- Use cells of the same capacity/voltage rank or Lot Number
- Different cell brands or models should not be combined into a battery pack
- Handle stripped leading wires and contact plates carefully; insulate exposed contacts and conductors when possible
- Position the cells in a battery pack as far away from the source(s) of heat as possible
VAPE / E-CIG BATTERY WARNING
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium-ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.