How to select the right lithium cell for your project? We make it easy for you by providing 2 different models, the high-current Molicel P26A and the high-capacity Sanyo NCR18650GA (3450mAh, 10A).
One of these 2 cells will be the perfect fit for 99% of common electronic projects. The high current model to drive robots, electric vehicles, heaters or high-power LED cluster, and the high-capacity model for stand-alone projects like weather station, GPS tracker or wireless cameras.
E-One Moli Energy Corp. is a Taiwanese manufacturer of lithium-ion batteries founded in 1998 and focusing on high capacity energy cells for notebook computers, high-end electronics and networking communication devices under the brand “Molicel”. The company partnered in 2004 with Milwaukee Electric Tool to develop a high energy power cell for cordless power tools (introduced in 2005). Molicel batteries have been provided for Ford electric cars and BMW MINI E.
Its E-One Moli Energy (Canada) Limited division has a facility in Maple Ridge, British Columbia that was in 2019 the only North American high volume manufacturer of rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
We sell Lithium Ion Cells only in pairs (groups of 2) in a protective plastic transport and storage container.
We also have suitable chargers in stock.
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Nominal Capacity: 2,600mAh
Max Continuous Discharge: 35A
Style: Flat Top
Dimensions: 18.60mm x 65.20mm
Country of Origin: Taiwan
GENERAL PRODUCT WARNINGS
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. – ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
- RESELLERS MUST FORWARD ALL WARNINGS TO ALL CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY
- Only construct battery packs if you are competent in doing so
- Inspect each cell visually before packaging or assembly into battery pack
- Do not use cells with any conspicuous signs of deformation like discoloration, can-distortion, fluid discharge, rust, or electrolyte odor
- Use cells of the same capacity/voltage rank or Lot Number
- Different cell brands or models should not be combined into a battery pack
- Handle stripped leading wires and contact plates carefully; insulate exposed contacts and conductors when possible
- Position the cells in battery pack as far away from source(s) of heat as possible
VAPE / E-CIG BATTERY WARNING
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.