Texas Instruments TP3116 is a very capable hifi stereo amplifier chip. It’s fully digital architecture (Class-D) delivers a super high efficiency of >90%. Because of that, it can deliver 2 x 50W on 4 Ohm speakers with the little heatsink, already installed on the board!
Our amplifier board works fine on an operating voltage of 8-26V DC, but of course the output power depends on the power supply (24V, >3A recommended).
This powerful little board is full of incredible functions:
– High Power HiFi Stereo Audio Amplifier
– Stereo Audio Bluetooth Receiver
– Stereo FM Radio
– Audio Player with USB and micro-SD Slot
– Plays FLAC, WAV, MP3 and WMA Audio Files
– Infrared Remote Control (CR2025 battery not included)
Bluetooth pairing starts automatically after powering it up, the Bluetooth name is “Xpecial Audio”.
2 x 50 Watt max. Output at 10% THD into 4 load
Supply Voltage 8-26V
THD+N @ 21V, 25W = 0.1%
Signal to Noise 102dB
Short Circuit Protection
Dimensions 85 x 52 x 18 mm