2.4 TFT Touch Display for Arduino UNO, Mega etc., 240×320, micro SD
2.4 inch 320 x 240 TFT IPS Display for Arduino UNO, Mega etc., SPFD5408 Controller
This bright and clear IPS TFT Display connects right on top of Arduino Development boards. Thanks to the on-board level converter will this TFT Display hook up to 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards without any voltage compatibility issues.
We recommend the JoaoLopesF / SPFD5408 Library (available on GitHub), since this is an updated version of the Adafruit TFT Library, specially designed for these display modules.
– Shows characters and graphic.
– 320 x 240 pixel, 18-bit (262,000) color
– PCB size: 72 x 53 mm
– Screen size: 39 x 54 mm (2.4 Inches)
– On-Board 3.3V / 300mA LDO voltage regulator
– 4-wire resistive touch screen
– Data interface: I/O 5-13, and analog in 0-3
– Bright backlight provided by 4 white LEDs
– touch pen included
Specification: 2.4 TFT Touch Display for Arduino UNO, Mega etc., 240×320, micro SD