This 100 Watt Class-D Audio HiFi Amplifier board features the Texas Instruments TPA3116D2 Filter-Free Class-D Amplifier With AM Avoidance. It comes ready assembled with the necessary heat sink, and tested.
– 1 x 100W into 2 BTL
– operation voltage 4.5 V to 26 V
– efficiency >90%
– Up to 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency
– AM avoidance
– Feedback Power-Stage Architecture With High
PSRR Reduces PSU Requirements
– Single Power Supply Reduces Component Count
– Integrated Self-Protection Circuits Including
Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Overtemperature, DCDetect,
and Short Circuit
– ambient temperature 40C to 85C
The TPA3116D2 is a efficient, digital amplifier power stage for driving speakers up to 100W / 2 in mono. The TPA3116D2 advanced oscillator/PLL circuit employs a multiple switching frequency option to avoid AM interferences.
The TPA3116D2 devices are fully protected against faults with short-circuit protection and thermal protection as well as overvoltage, undervoltage, and DC protection.